Job Fair – Mathematics & Physical Sciences related fields
The CTCI Online Talents Matching Conference is organized by the CTCI Foundation, which was established in 1959 to developing technological talents for Taiwan and to facilitate Taiwan's economic development and assists Taiwan’s manufacturing industries in upgrading their productivity.
The TIGP Office invited our senior and graduating international students (Mathematics & Physical Sciences related fields) to participate in this online job event actively.
See more details of the event: https://act.ctci.org.tw/TMC/Introduction?v=361874930
Purpose of this event – for senior students
The CTCI Online Talents Matching Conference helps international students to arrange online interviews with employers. The events include:
- Eight world-leading companies Introduction & job openings – local jobs and overseas jobs
- Online job interview program
Employers/Recruiters – for senior students
The CTCI Foundation invites eight world-leading corporations to co-host an ONLINE Job fair for the job seekers to meet with the employers:
- Industry of Architectural and Engineering Services: CTCI Corporation
- Industry of Electronic: ASUSTeK Computer Inc (ASUS), Inventec Corporation, Wistron Corporation, PEGATRON Corporation, and Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Industry of Opto-electronics: AU Optronics Corporation (AUO)
- Industry of Information: ACCTON Technology Corporation
The original source of the pictures: https://www.ctci.org.tw/ebook/CTCI_quarterly_136/33/index.html#zoom=z