For more information about the TIGP Research Performance Fellowship and to download the application form, please check HERE!!
- Check the application deadline with your program assistant (the period varies with the programs)
- The eligible student submits the required documents to the program assistant before the application deadline
- Each TIGP program will conduct a first-stage review/evaluation respectively
- A second-round review will be conducted by the Department of International Affairs and Central Academic
- Advisory Committee, with the list of awardees forwarded to the President for approval
- The top awardees of the Research Performance Fellowship will subsequently compete for Presidential Fellowship through interviews and oral presentations
- All fellowship awardees will be informed in writing by the end of December 2022