【 TIGP One-Day Cultural Trip 】
In May, the TIGP Office invites the TIGP students and Internationals at Academia Sinica to participate in this exciting event and to enjoy the Taiwanese beautiful scenery and culture.
During the past few years, we visited:
- Yehliu Geopark for the natural landscape
- Shihfen Waterfall for the amazing view
- Pingxi for the sky lantern activities, Keelung Market
- Sanxia Old Street for the Taiwanese traditional foods
- Shu Shin Bou Wagashi Museum for the hand-make pineapple shortcake (Taiwanese dessert)
- Tucheng Hiking Trail
- Yingge Ceramics Museum for the pottery exhibitions
- Yingge clay workshop for making hand-molding clay cups & ceramic tile picture frames
- Yingge Old Street for souvenir shopping
We hope our future participants will join us and enjoy these fun activities!