Application Announcement-The Academia Sinica TIGP Student Dormitory
1. Application deadline: 5 PM, 28th October, 2020
2. Eligibility: All matriculated TIGP student – when availability is low, the priority for residency is stated respectively as follows/ excluding physically disabled students who may be permitted to stay in the TIGP Dorm until the completion of their PhDs :
(1) Second year foreign students;
(2) Third year foreign students;
(3) Second year local students whose permanent address is beyond New Taipei City;
(4) TIGP student whose status is excluded as stated above;
(5) Exceptional cases as deemed by the Department of International Affairs.
(1) TIGP Single Dorm: 26 single study bedrooms
(2) TIGP Married Dorm: 0 rooms
4. Contract duration: Contract expire date – 31st July, 2021
5. Residential fees:
(1) Married and Single Dorm #
1. Rent: NTD 5,500/month#
2. Security deposit: NTD 5,500 (refundable after check-out)
(2) Management fee: NTD 540/ month for married dorm
6. Open drawing: If the numbers of application exceed the availability, an open drawing will be held at the following date and place. One of the Dorm Representatives will be invited to monitor the drawing. The result will be announced after drawing on 23rd October. Open Drawing Time/Date: 5PM; 30th October, 2020Place: The multi-purpose room (1F, TIGP Dorm)
7. Application information:
(1) Please apply via e-mail: t firstname.lastname@example.org and submit it to the Dorm Office before the deadline.
(2) Late application will not be accepted.
8. Contact information: Dorm Manager: Ms. Connie Chuang TIGP Student Dormitory No. 19, Alley 2, Ln. 61, Academia Road, Sec. 2 Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan Tel: 886-2-2651-0277 ext. 1109 Email: email@example.com