TIGP Student Dormitory (See more)
The TIGP student dormitory offers modern accommodation with 3 minutes walking distance from the campus main gate and nearby bus stops to the TIGP Students, the TIGP Interns and the AS short-term visiting students.
The building is centrally air conditioned, and secure with on-site surveillance cameras and security personnel.
Various functional spaces for communal use at 1st floor:
- Eat-in kitchen equipped with cooking facilities
- Laundry with coin-operated washing machines, dryers, sinks, etc.
- Reception area
- Lounge area and bar
- Reading area stocked with magazines and newspapers
For TIGP Students
- 95 single (en suite) bedrooms
(Room amenities: 1 single bed, desk, chair, bookshelf, wardrobe, telephone and internet connection)
- 24 studio apartments (Only for the students accompanied by their families)
(Apartment amenities: A living space, a bathroom and a small kitchen)
For TIGP Interns and the AS short-term visiting students << Dorm Tour Video >>
- 42 twin rooms with the bunk beds
(Room amenities: 2 bunk beds, desk, 2 chair, bookshelf, wardrobe, telephone and internet connection)
TIGP Dorm Address:
No. 19, Alley 2, Ln. 61, Sec. 2, Academia Road, Nankang, Taipei 115 Taiwan (Transportation)
Ms. Connie Chuang , Tel: (+886-2) 2651-0277 ext. 1109 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Activity Center
Academic Activity Center is an ideal place for short visits (less than a month) to Academia Sinica.
Graduate Student Dormitory (2-person Room & 4-person Room) All the rooms are equipped with AC and high-speed internet connection.
Tel: (+886-2) 2785-2717 ext. 1216 / Fax: (+886-2) 2783-3905 / E-Mail: email@example.com
Reservations should be made through your affiliated Institute (Preparatory Office) or Research Center.
- The Academic Activity Center responds to applications issued by Institutes (Preparatory Offices) or Research Centers only.
- All visitors are advised to keep close contact with their affiliated Institutes regarding accommodation on campus. A valid ID or passport should be presented during registration.